We are located on the 100 and 200 levels of the Math/Computer Technologies (MCT) building (building #35 on the Campus Map).
MCT can be a confusing building because it is attached to Dauphin Humanities Center. MCT is the half of the building that has the brown brick curve – not the half with the metallic block addition. Between the two buildings is an atrium with three floors. We are primarily on the middle floor, with a computer lab and a classroom on the top floor.
As you enter our portion of the building, a small hallway to the right leads to offices 150-156 which hold faculty, technical support and our department office. Staying in the larger hallway will lead you to:
- MCT 158 – the high-performance computer lab (Linux / Windows)
- MCT 162 – the Software Engineering Agile computer lab (Linux)
- MCT 163 – the Computer & Electrical Engineering research lab (Windows)
- MCT 164 – the Mechanical and Civil Engineering graphics lab (Windows)
- MCT 165 – the School of Engineering study lounge and tutoring space (Linux / Windows)
And, at the end of the hall, you will find the rest of our faculty offices and a stairway to the top floor. Upstairs you will find:
- MCT 265 – a general use classroom (no computers)
- MCT 263 – the Computer Science computer lab (Linux)
- additional restrooms